INUMDC - 2018
1st INTERNATIONAL MULTI DISCIPLINARY CONFERENCE
INUMDC’18 will be held on 7-8th November, 2018 in Peshawar, the beautiful capital of KPK.
Selected papers will be published in “E-SCI THOMSON REUTERS INDEXED JournalINDEXED Journal , Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical Sciences, Journal of Mechanics of Continua and Mathematical Sciences”.
“International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, IJCSIS”.
A competition of Final Year Projects / Business plans in all the mentioned disciplines will be held alongside conference to encourage the design, development and entrepreneurial activity.
Paper Submission Guidelines
1. Basic submission requirements:
|Paper length||Abstract: not more than 350 words|
Full Paper: Maximum 8 Pages (A4 Size)
|Format||The paper should strictly follow the provided format/template of INUMDC. INUMDC Paper Submission Template (Word)|
|Review||* All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, quality and presentation.|
* The paper should address as explicitly as possible the following:
- Purpose of the study
- Theoretical and/or practical grounding of the study
- Materials and Methods used in the study.
- Interpretation and significance of the study
2. Submission formatting:
3. Submission method:
4. Paper Review process:
- All paper submissions will be strictly run through “TURNIT-IN” software for similarity check. Papers having similarity index higher than 18% would not be considered for review and subsequent publication in the conference proceedings.
- Each submitted paper will undergo rigorous peer review process. Reviewers’ comments for accepted as well as rejected papers will be communicated to the authors.
5. Paper acceptance & rejection:
- Authors will be notified about the acceptance/rejection of their submitted papers on/before 30th September 2018.
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register with the conference and present the paper.
- Accepted papers of registered authors ONLY will be presented at the conference and included in the conference proceedings.