Paper Submission Guidelines
1. Basic submission requirements:
|Paper length||Abstract: not more than 350 words
Full Paper: Maximum 8 Pages (A4 Size)
|Format||The paper should strictly follow the provided format/template of INUMDC, which can easily be downloaded from this website. INUMDC Paper Template (Word)|
|Review||* All submissions will be peer-reviewed based on originality, quality and presentation.|
* The paper should address as explicitly as possible the following:
- Purpose of the study
- Theoretical and/or practical grounding of the study
- Materials and Methods used in the study.
- Interpretation and significance of the study
2. Submission formatting:
3. Submission method:
- Please submit your papers on firstname.lastname@example.org along with duly filled registration form available in Downloads.
4. Paper Review process:
- All paper submissions will be strictly run through “TURNIT-IN” software for similarity check. Papers having similarity index higher than 18% would not be considered for review and subsequent publication in the conference proceedings.
- Each submitted paper will undergo rigorous peer review process. Reviewers’ comments for accepted as well as rejected papers will be communicated to the authors.
5. Paper acceptance & rejection:
- Authors will be notified about the acceptance/rejection of their submitted papers on/before 31st August 2018.
- At least one author of each accepted paper is required to register with the conference and present the paper.
- Accepted papers of registered authors ONLY will be presented at the conference and included in the conference proceedings.